Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last Christmas post!

New Years Eve started off by opening Brody and Sara's wedding presents before they left for Disneyland. Declan and Paige were great helpers!!





 Don't worry, he's just having Paige taste a candle.  Oh boy.






Later that day Randi was taking some pictures of Declan and Paige and Declan started making his cheesy grin face every time Randi would say, "1, 2, 3."











 Declan thinks it's fun to pretend that I'm a horse.  It's not so fun for me, but he laughs and laughs and laughs.






  We went to Grandma and Grandpa Oswald's house later that night and Declan decided to pose for Aunt Randi again.  He likes the camera in his face!




On New Year's Day Declan and I took a trip to Rexburg and we were able to see one of my best friend's from high school, Tiffany.  It was great to see her and her kids!  The last time we saw each other her boy Austin was 9 months old and I was pregnant with Declan.  Now Austin is a toddler and she has a baby girl!  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Emma because by the time we took pictures she was taking a nap.  We even got to go shop for a little bit and had lunch together without the kids.  It was great!


 We came back to Utah on January 2nd.  Here are some last pictures of Declan and Paige.  I know you all wanted to see more right?!











Finally!  I'm done!

3 comments:

S and RA Beazer said...

One of the nice things about having you live out west is that you can make frequent trips up north to visit family. Declan is certainly growing up. Love all the pictures.

Jana said...

You look like a dead horse to me!

Randi Oswald said...

Cute cute pictures!! I love them all!! You got some good ones of Paige and Declan!! Such cute cousins!! I hope you guys come up this weekend!! We would love to see you!!