Declan had to lie down for a bit after opening all his presents! It wore him out!
After we finished opening presents at my parent's house we headed down to Idaho Falls for the traditional Christmas Day brunch. More pictures...We let Declan take a nap and we were able to play some games with Zach's family. Then we drove back to Rexburg for my family's Christmas dinner. Sorry, no pictures of that. Here is one last one though of Bella showing Zach one of her new Christmas toys. Bella loves her Uncle Zach, it's so cute!
















3 comments:
SO LUCKY! I have been buggin nick for a sewing machine for years! I suppose he knows i cant sew so he thinks its not worth it. lol! but you have to start somewhere right?
A sewing machine? You're going to get all crafty on me!
I know I'm so excited to use it but WAY nervous! Corrine showed me how to use it but I'm still scared w/o her right there!
Post a Comment