The treasures were these Sing a ma jigs!
We decided to build a snowman one day in my parent's front yard. My mom even came out to help! I don't remember the last time I saw my mom play in the snow...so I took advantage and through a few snow balls at her! What a mean daughter...don't worry, she got me back. Declan doesn't like walking in snow when his feet sink so he doesn't look very happy in any of these pictures!
Then we decided to go sledding across the street. Even though it wasn't a huge hill, it was so much fun!
Another day while we were at my parent's house, Mike and Tara went to Idaho Falls and the boys were down for their naps so my mom, Bella, and I had a tea party. Princess Bella even gave my mom and I Princess names - Princess Grandma and Princess Aunt Nikky! ha ha. We got to drink chocolate milk, strawberries with whip cream, Danish cookies, and caramel covered marshmallows. It was delicious!
Bella waiting patiently for the tea party to start.
One more cute picture of all the grandkids. Zach was pushing Bella around in the laundry basket and the boys decided they wanted in on the fun!











4 comments:
I can't get over how big he is. And Nikky...you look SOOO good!
Oh, the tea party and flashlights in the basement are such good ideas. And I LOVE SINGAMAJIGS! Jason and I spent probably 15 minutes in the toy aisle at Walmart playing with them one day. I swear Addie was rolling her eyes at us. They are awesome. I WANT MY OWN! :)
I am talking with your mom as I am looking at the pictures and we are just laughing and she is telling me the stories behind the pics. You like you have a lot of fun together. Love the pics and your mom knows how to have fun and is a wonderful grandmother.
How fun! Bella and Gavin have grown up tons since last year-Holy Cow! And Declan is as adorable as ever! Miss you!!
Post a Comment