Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our last long Christmas break.

I think that one of the main perks about going to school for so long is we get to have LONG Christmas breaks!  Unfortunately this is Zach's last year in school so this was our last long break...it's okay, I think I'd rather have a steady income anyway.  :)  We started off our vacation by attending my family's Christmas party in Utah.  It was fun to be able to go since we haven't been in a couple years.  We went a little early to the party because my mom wanted my cousin to take some family pictures of us since we get together basically once a year.




 Yes, this is Declan eating snow...don't worry though, we told him not to eat yellow snow.  I guess now we need to teach him his colors.

 Mike, Tara, Gavin and Bella

 Pictures with kids are great, aren't they?!

 The great grandkids acted out the Nativity and when they were done and changing out of their costumes  Declan decided he wanted to try some of the clothes on.  My mom brought him back into the gym dressed like this...cute huh?
 He likes to growl. :)
Don't worry I'll be posting more pictures of our Christmas vacation but I decided to break up the trip a bit  into a few posts.  So to you avid readers (all 4 of you...), there will be more.

4 comments:

Keri said...

We got a long break this year even though JJ is working. So it might happen for you again.

Jana said...

I am an avid reader! Yay! I love your hair that medium length...it almost looks red in these pictures. I can't wait to see you at graduation in just FOUR MONTHS!

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The family pic with your parents Mike and his family and you Declan and Zach!

Kelly Munns said...

maybe i don't comment much but i totally read :)