Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Wedding!

Sara, Zach's youngest sister, married Brody on December 30, 2010 in the Idaho Falls temple.  They've been dating for a few years so we've been around Brody quite a bit and we're glad he is an official member of the family now!  The day they got married was SO cold!  Zach's poor family has had all winter weddings.  What is wrong with us?!  Luckily, they only made the family stay and take a few pictures and then we got to leave them in the freezing cold to take more pictures! :)

Anyway, the night before the wedding Declan had a sleep over with my parents.  It was so nice to be able to enjoy the day and help and not worry about where Declan was running off to!  Plus, it was great to get a good nights sleep for the first time in a couple months (his molars had been coming in and they were killer!)  Thanks again mom and dad.  We picked him up after the luncheon and headed straight for the reception.

They had an awesome nacho bar for their luncheon and their reception was at the Historic Shelton in Ririe, Idaho.  Declan had a lot of fun at the reception since there were a few staircases to climb, lots of people to entertain him, rooms to explore, and an unlimited supply of cookies!  Sara was a gorgeous bride and they are such a good looking couple.  Now, for a million pictures....

 I made her a bouquet out of silk flowers to use outside the temple.
 Brody with his brother, Racey, Zach, and Coleman



 Sara and Brody with their best friends, Doug and Tenille
 Granma and Grandpa Oswald

 Declan would not leave Grandma Oswald alone at the reception.


 Cousins, Lindee and Brennan



 a much better 4 generation picture! :)


 ha ha - Declan with Aunt Sara




 Declan loves his Uncle Brody!




 Showing everyone where his bellybutton is.

 I love you Hailey! :)
 Randi, Cole, Paige




 Randi is a brave woman to hold Paige and Declan at the same time!

 Hailey and Hilary
 Ann, Zach, Hailey


 Her cake was amazing!
 I love you Hilary! :)



 The day before the wedding was spent making these cookies and almonds.
 Declan with our saving grace, Kelly (Zach's cousin).  Best babysitter ever.  

 Hilary and Hailey singing before the ring ceremony.
 Ring ceremony




 I am so sad that I didn't get a picture of Sara on the ground after cutting the cake.  I was laughing too hard I guess.  



We found cookies with one bite out of them all over the reception center.  Same culprit every time.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Wow Nikky that bouquet is beautiful. Nice job! Looks like a beautiful wedding.