Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a break from Christmas posts

I have about 5 more Christmas posts to do but I wanted to take a break from those for a minute.  Last Saturday we were at the Landry's house and Whitney got some funny pictures of Declan and Luke hugging each other...



Well the hugging turned into dancing and then pulling each other and they both ended up falling on the hard tile in the kitchen.  Declan's head hit the tile really hard and as soon as I picked him up the left side of his head was swollen and blue already.  He cried for a minute and then went back to playing.  We tried to ice it but he of course wouldn't let us keep the ice on his head for longer than 5 seconds.  A little later that night Whitney got out the camera again and he decided to do his "cheesy grin" for her.  (Jana, this little face totally reminds me of what Addie would do!)




Can you see his bruise?  Poor kid, good thing the swelling went down pretty fast and it actually doesn't look too bad now.  Just a green circle on his head!

2 comments:

Kari said...

He is getting so big. I love his smile!

Katie Fish said...

haha...I love his smile!! He is SO cute!! I'm so jealous you guys get to all hang out!