
A few days ago the Fed Ex guy came in to work to make his daily delivery of contacts but he had something extra with him--2 dozen roses with my name on them! :) Everyone at work was asking me if it was my Anniversary or if Zach done something that he was trying to make up for. Zach sent them for no reason--just to make me smile and I did! I just wanted to brag that I have the best husband in the world. :)

8 comments:
THAT'S THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!
that is so weird because mitch just bought me 2 dozen roses out of nowhere on wednesday. We both have amazing husbands!!!
awww....that is SO cute! Way to go Zach!
Hey, cute blog! Awww, what a sweetie!! You scored! :)
Oh my gosh! That is soooo sweet!! :) I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog! :) This is Aly Porter! How are you? It looks like you guys are loving life right now! :) Hey...I saw that you have Natalie and Ben Love on your list of contacts :) Can you let her know that I have blog too? If it's ok with her maybe we could be blogger friends!! :) oh, and is it ok if I add you to my list of blogger friends too? Sorry I talk alot! :)
Nikky they are very pretty. you have a very sweet husband. I am glad to find your blog so I can see more of memphis. Hee hee even though we do live here. But with 2 kids we dont get out much. Your an awesome girl and I look forward to getting to know you better. :0)
Lucky! You two really are so great together. I'm glad we're friends!
DARLING!!! There's nothing better in life than being happily married! -Nat
Post a Comment