We are glad to here you guys are settling in. We need to come down and visit sometime and maybe play a round of golf on one the many golf courses around. Well good luck in all your classes and work.
Ok, so I tracked your blog down on Facebook. I love reading people's blogs, it's a little "wasting time" habit of mine. And I love that picture, it explains so much of my frustration whenever I have to drive ANYWHERE around here!
Our blog is www.jhairs.blogspot.com. Check it out!
We have been married since February 19, 2005. We met at BYU-Idaho and graduated from there in December of 2006. Nikky's degree is in art history and Zach's is in biology. We recently moved from Memphis, TN to Bountiful, Utah where Zach is doing his final rotations for optometry school. He graduates in May 2011 and then who knows where life will take us! We welcomed our son, Declan, into our family in August 2009 and we are loving being his parents!
4 comments:
funny
We are glad to here you guys are settling in. We need to come down and visit sometime and maybe play a round of golf on one the many golf courses around. Well good luck in all your classes and work.
Ok, so I tracked your blog down on Facebook. I love reading people's blogs, it's a little "wasting time" habit of mine. And I love that picture, it explains so much of my frustration whenever I have to drive ANYWHERE around here!
Our blog is www.jhairs.blogspot.com. Check it out!
That is really funny!
Post a Comment