I took some pictures of Declan today with our jack-o-lanter's and I just had to share some. I was so excited that he kept his cute hat on that my friend, Rachel, made for him. And yes, he is trying to eat the candle. Enjoy!
This is a wreath I made out of candy corn earlier this month. I put it on our front door and a few days later we came home from church and about half of the candy corn was missing. We have a lot of kids in our apartment complex and I guess they got hungry! ha ha. So I fixed it and it's been hanging on our coat closet door.







8 comments:
SOOOO cute!! What a good looking little boy! And that is too funny about the candy corn wreath. haha!
Declan Is cute! I love the wreath!
He is so cute - love the hat! I can't believe people would steal the candy? They realize it was stuck on to the wreath with glue of some sort right?
He is such a cute boy! I can't believe is so old already. Where does time go? I love your wreath and that's a hilarious story!
Ha that is hilarious about your wreath!! It is so cute!! Nice job! Declan is adorable!! I just love him!
You've been blogging like crazy! My favorite is the eyelashes and curly hair story. Maybe Zach needs to bring back the fro so Declan can really stick stuff in there!
Totally adorable! Miss you guys!!
I just can't help but love him!! Oh I love it. I am so happy to see the little Declan! He is so cute poking around those pumpkins. Ohhh Nikky, how fun!
Post a Comment