Declan is obsessed with my eyelashes. At least once a day he gets this look in his eye and walks really slowly up to my face and sticks his finger up to my eyelashes. He thinks it's hilarious when I pull my head back so he doesn't poke my eye out. It has become quite the game for him, but he's not a fan when I try to do it back to him! ha ha. Zach and I both have really long eyelashes and Declan's are probably longer than both of ours. Anyway, yesterday Zach and Declan were on our bed and all of the sudden Declan got that look in his eye and Zach got to experience the poking of eyelashes!
After the eyelash experience Declan decided Zach had some pretty cool hair and wanted to play with that also! Poor Zach was trying to study for boards but Declan wouldn't let him. He kept picking up the highlighters and pens Zach was using to study and tried to get them to stick in Zach's hair. It was hilarious! Anytime Zach would try to lift his head up Declan would immediately grab his hair and push his head back down so he could continue to play. He did this for about a half hour and probably would have kept going but I bribed him with a sucker so Zach could finally study!

No comments:
Post a Comment