One of my absolute favorite websites is Shutterfly.com. Have you guys ever used it? It’s great! I’ve made a couple of photo books like these http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books and they always turn out great. If you’re like me, you don’t like to have a bunch of prints lying around the house. That’s why I was so excited when my friend showed me some of the photo books she has made. Plus, the website isn’t complicated and very easy to use. Everytime I’ve ordered something they arrive quickly and in really good shape.
I love free offers and I'm sure you guys do too! Here is a great offer I came across today while looking at my friend's blog. Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 FREE Christmas cards! Go here to sign up: http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
Shutterfly has a lot of different style of cards to choose from also. So anyone can find something they like! They have folded cards, flat stationary cards, and flat photo cards to choose from. You can choose how many photos you want to include and they have many different colors to choose from also!
Some of my favorites are:
I like this one for a dramatic one picture look.
This one is a cute modern take on a Christmas card.
This one is so cute for multiple pictures.
Okay, so now you know about the free offer go sign up for your 50 free cards!!

No comments:
Post a Comment