Wednesday, November 24, 2010

15 months!

I took Declan to the doctor last week for his 15 month appt. and thought I would share his stats.

Weight: 24.4 lbs (50th percentile)
Height: 32.5 inches (90th percentile)
Head circumference: I can't remember the exact number but it was in the 80th percentile which is nice that his head and body are averaging out finally.  ha ha!

Some of his favorite things and stuff he is doing right now are:

*loves to stack anything from blocks, to tupperware, books, washcloths, etc.
*loves to clap for himself
*points at what he wants or where he wants to go
*shakes his head yes and no
*if you ask him where his belly button is he lifts his shirt and grabs his stomach.
*carries everything with his thumbs-his water bottle, our shoes, etc.  He has some tough thumbs!
*likes to put things in a certain order then rearrange it and start the process all over again.
*he is a pretty picky little eater lately.  He lives off of pb&j, mac and cheese, grapes, apples, pizza, and pancakes.
*he runs around like crazy.  I can't believe how much energy he has!
*he's starting to climb all over things.
*folds his arms when we pray
*loves Christmas trees!
*says mama, dada, hi, bye, no, and yeah
*talks all day long in his own language! :)
*his first molar popped through sometime this week.  Let the teething begin again!

Here are some cute pictures I took of him this week.  He is fascinated with our Christmas tree and loves to touch the lights.

 I love this picture of Zach and Declan since they both are totally cheesing it with their eyes closed!


No comments: