So Kirsten tagged me to list 6 random facts about myself. Since I figured out 6 quirks I have pretty fast, I decided to do it. So here goes...
1. I eat the shells of sunflower seeds. I never thought this was weird actually until Zach pointed it out. I just really hate trying to get the seed out and then spit the shell out. Too much effort. Plus, the shell has all the salt!
2. I absolutely cannot stand to have a messy kitchen. Even while I am cooking I will wash dishes. I refuse to let dishes pile up in the sink, and never leave them there over night. Occasionally, Zach will leave a dish in the sink and well my wrath is unleashed. Okay, it's not that bad but it drives me crazy. To go along with this also, I really like washing dishes but absolutely hate drying them. Works out well for Zach huh? Oh, and I really don't care if other peoples kitchens are messy, just mine needs to be clean.
3. This one has to do with cleaning also. I refuse to put my clean laundry in a basket to carry it from the dryer to my bedroom. Why? I know that if I use the basket I won't put the laundry away and it will just sit in the basket for days. So, I just grab all the laundry and carry it to our room, put it on our bed and put it away right then. I know that when we have a house and I have more than 10 steps from my dryer to my bedroom this will probably change, but until then, no basket for me! If you can't tell from #2 and #3 I like things to be done in a certain way.
4. I had braces TWICE in high school. The first time was during my sophomore year for about 9 months I think. When my orthodontist took my braces off the first time he didn't put the permanent retainers on before taking off the braces. In the 10 minutes between not having braces and not having a retainer my teeth shifted. So, I had braces put back on a few months later, but this time it was after I could date...yuck. Luckily, the second time only lasted a few months and he put the permanent retainer on before taking the braces off.
5. I match my perfume to what color my shirt is everyday. Example, if I am wearing a blue shirt I wear cool water perfume because the bottle is blue. If I wear a pink shirt then I wear Pink perfume. Of course I don't have perfume to match every color so if I wear a shirt that I can't match perfectly I choose what ever perfume would match the outfit. I know this is super weird. I have a weird obsession with color coding that doesn't stop at this...
6. I had a hard time thinking of a 6th thing, so I asked Zach and he came up with one right away. My all time favorite sandwich that I make for myself consists of peanut butter, lettuce, and mustard. I've eaten this since I was a kid and still have it about twice a week for lunch. Don't knock it until you've tried it!
I tag...Amy, Becky, Megan, Hailey, Tiff, and Kiera and anyone else who feels like letting everyone know all about your quirks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I would agree. I thought that Nikky was crazy eating Peanut Butter, Mustard, and Lettuce. But it actually is really good. Love You Nikky!
It's fun to read these six random things about everyone! I had no idea you matched your perfume and your clothes... but I like it! We miss you guys! We weren't planing on going home for Christmas but if you guys will be there maybe we'll have to make a trip.
Nikky-I know so much more about you! Those are some fun facts! I think it must be a Bennett thing to be so obsessed with cleanliness. Ty has it too! And I am totally into color coding things. My closet, my calendar, my notes when I was in college. But I am not so sure about trying that sandwich.
that sandwich made my stomach turn. you sicken me!
the thought of it made my stomach hurt and you want me to physically put that INSIDE my body? you're crazy, but I love you!!!!!
The question is... does Zach eat that sandwich?! THEN I'll know if your telling the truth about it being good... :)
That was so fun to read, I didn't know any of those things about you. And, well, I MUST knock that sandwich! That is NASTY. EWWWW! But hey, I love dipping my bologna sandwiches in milk, so I shouldn't say anything...
Zach actually likes the sandwich also! Why would you trust Zach's judgment over mine huh? :)
Wow Nikky - I had no idea you were such a neat freak! We really should hang out more - my roommates in college nicknamed me OCD! :) I'm not sure if I should do this one though - if I start revealing my weird quarks I may not have any friends! :)
P.S. Sorry, but I'm going to have to stick with Jana on the sandwich - YUCK!!
I actually eat the shell of sunflower seeds as well. It's just a pain cracking open the shell and then splitting them apart and then getting the right portion of the sunflower down your throat. And by the way that sandwich does sound nasty!
Wow Nikky...who knew!! I love these things cause you get little glimpses into the people they REALLY are! :) No worries...we still love you!! :)
Nikky, never knew about the perfume and sunflower seeds. Have always known about the sandwich which we know came from your grandma Ann we didn't want people to think that your parents made you eat that way. The cleaning as you go though came from your dad and the neatness is from your mom, Love you the way you are and look forward to Thanksgiving in NC. Love Dad and Mom.
Peanut butter, mustard and lettuce??? I have to knock it now, because I am certainly never going to try it!
i wont say anything about your sandwich...but my brother ate/eats peanut butter and cheese toast. now that's gross!
Post a Comment