Here is what our office has looked like since August! It's still amazing to me how much better it looks now! It doesn't look like the ghetto anymore! YAY!About a month ago I answered the phone and the person on the other line asked to talk to Dr. Powelson so I asked him who it was and he said, "Oh this is Mike Meyers. WAYNE'S WORLD! WAYNE'S WORLD! PARTY ON!" I busted up laughing and he hung up. Some of our patients really say whatever is on their mind also. This last week I was told by a patient that my dimple on my chin is sexy. Zach was jealous until I told him that it was a 50 year old woman who said it. ha ha! I never knew my "butt" chin, as all my friends in high school called it, was "sexy." I didn't know what to say back to her except "thank you, will this be debit or credit?"
I never imagined myself working in a doctor's office, not really my thing. Some days are boring of course, like when all the patients decide not to show up but for the most part we stay fairly busy. I like learning about what Zach is learning at school also. It's fun to be able to talk to him about optometry and actually understand a little bit. Basically I'm just glad that I am able to work right now and have a good job! Oh, and thanks Katie for letting me steal the pics of the office off your blog!

7 comments:
I wouldn't mind going to vist you there now that is looks better. I dont think I would go before. :0)
wow you seriously did work in the ghetto! haha you have the most colorful clients!
Hey! So, I hadn't looked at your blog in forever, and I don't think I've ever commented, so I decided I should. First, I love your live traffic feed, but I'm sorry to report that it is slightly inaccurate as it says I live in Orem. Next, your work really did look pretty ghetto, so I'm glad that it's been updated--it looks like a safer place now. Finally, your quirks are hilarious, and I will totally choose perfume colors that match what I'm wearing too! I don't think I'll go for the sandwich though--that just sounds wrong. Hope you guys are both doing great! Love you!
i can't believe you didn't know about my weird tongue tricks. ha! but then again, i didn't know half of your quirks. you've been keeping them a secret from me! i miss you. I can't wait until december!
WOW! That is seriously impressive!! The outside looks so much better and of course the inside is much better too - with you there! :)
Hey Zach and Nikky! I have been meaning to leave you a comment. I found your blog a while back, but just haven't said hi. I hope that you guys are doing good. We still miss you guys here in Idaho.
Yeah, we will be in town. We would love to get together with you guys. Give us a call we you get here and we will a range a time to meet.
Post a Comment