Friday, October 24, 2008

For Becky...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

  • Moved to Idaho the beginning of the summer
  • Talking on walkie talkies at night with Tiff and Brian, we thought we were so cool!
  • I had probably just enjoyed my first Spud Harvest vacation
  • Being bribed by my mom to stay at school for a full week...ha ha!
  • Spent most of my time at Tiffany's house doing who knows what

5 things on my to-do list today: (this is really tomorrow's to-do list, today's was non-existent)
  • Clean the Ivies
  • Exercise
  • Carve a pumpkin with Zach
  • Clean our apartment
  • Plan my Sunday School lesson
5 snacks I enjoy:
  • 100 calorie packs--I am right there with you Beck!
  • Chocolate, the darker the better
  • Chips
  • Rice Cakes...Amy's fault
  • Grapes, bananas, clementines, I love fresh fruit

5 things I would do if I were a $Millionaire$:

  • Pay off Zach's schooling, I don't know how much left there would be...ha ha
  • Travel all over Europe and South America
  • Buy our summer home in Italy :)
  • Pay tithing and help others
  • Start Zach's practice

5 places I've lived:

  • Georgia
  • Kansas
  • Alaska
  • Wyoming
  • Tennessee

5 people I tag:

  • Megan
  • Anya
  • Brittany Chase
  • Jennifer Garner
  • Aunt Lisa

3 comments:

Mike and Wendy said...

So, I'm blog spying, but were you an Army brat?! I lived in Georgia and Alaska, too!

Tiff said...

I didn't know you lived in all those places either! Cool! And, I'm on board with the 100 Calorie packs too! Great stuff!

Hailey said...

Okay, so it's kind of funny when you both leave blog comments because they both say they're from Zach and Nikky, but don't worry, I can figure out who's who. Also, I think bungee jumping is a great idea! You should try it! I certainly won't, but you should!