Thursday, September 18, 2008

Zach's Birthday!

Zach's birthday was on the 9th of September, I am just really slow at posting! I won't tell you how old he is but we are exactly 2 years and 11 months apart! It was really low key this year, but that is how Zach likes it. I made a nice dinner for the two of us and a banana creme pie. Last year, Zach informed me that he doesn't want cake anymore for his future birthdays but pies instead. Anyway, I have the most amazing husband! He is the perfect man for me. It always amazes me how much we have in common but how different we are to keep life interesting. :) Anyway, I'm not as good with words as he is so here are some pictures from his birthday.




6 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

you guys are so cute

Megan said...

Happy Birthday! I am late too! :)

Tiff said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!! Sorry, we forgot to bring over your napkin card! : ) Glad it was a good one! You two are such a cute couple!

Julia said...

hey how are you guys doing?

Anonymous said...

That pic of you guys is so cute!

Katie Fish said...

YAY for birthdays! Glad you had a good day!