I like to write, but I usually don't like to share with others what I write. I decided I could post this poem, though, since most people won't understand it anyway :)
La blancura de la esperanza
La blancura de la noche,
Blancura del corazón,
Esperanzas de la vida,
No sé si sencillas son.
Somos tandas de cebollas
Y ciegos sin el bastón.
Aún deseos sin objetos--
Hechos sin una razón.
La sociedad nos enreda
Si no tomamos acción.
Hay que guardar su blancura,
Porque divino es el don.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Zach, I translated it and it is beautiful. You are a very thoughtful person and you write very well. I love you both! A. Lisa
Can we get a translation in English please!? :) I'm sure it is wonderful, but your right... i don't understand it!
I dont get it!
hey! wow i know my spanish is crap but that sounds really good! how are you guys doing? just wanted to say hi! let me know what your email address is :)
No fair!! Next time post one us not-so-smart people can read! :)
Post a Comment