Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We joined a babysitting group in June so we are able to go on a date every Saturday night for two and half hours; unless it's our turn to babysit.  There are 9 kids total in the group (we're the only couple with one kid) so when we babysit it's a full house!  Anyway, the older kids love playing the wii and the younger ones are entertained with Declan's toys.  We babysat a couple weeks ago and after all the kids were done playing for the night we put a movie on.  The kids all piled on to our big couch to watch the movie and Zach sat on the love seat.  Well, about 2 minutes into the movie this is what happened...
They all just wanted to sit by Zach!  These are the cute kids in the group (minus the 3 babies).

Last week I was unloading the groceries and had the fridge open.  When I turned around I found Declan stuffing his mouth with watermelon.

At least he didn't eat any of the pieces that fell on the ground!  I thought the picture of him with his mouth full was so funny.  He loves watermelon!

This is my new favorite picture of the little man.  I love that he is walking now!  Except lately he has started to walk faster and trips a lot. 

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your mom showed us the last two pictures the other day, he's such a cutie!

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is getting so big! I love the picture of his face stuffed with watermelon.

Jill said...

He is just so stinkin cute! I can't wait til you guys get out here!

lindsandbrian said...

The date night/babysitting group is such a great idea! And holy cow that Declan is one handsome guy. It is crazy to me that he is walking. PLEASE call us or let us know when you get to Utah!!

'Ole Lisa said...

That is so funny. Love the stuffed watermelon mouth, oh, I love them all. He is such a doll and his hair is looking like his dads. ;) Love you!