One of my best friend's, Ashlie, and her husband Brent just happened to be visiting Brent's sister in NC for Thanksgiving also. Brent's sister, Taya, is good friends with my sister-in-law, Tara, so they all came up to Hickory on Wednesday. We just love Ashlie and Brent! It was so great to see them.
On Thanksgiving we took some family pictures. It's funny to think that last year Tara was pregnant with Gavin and I was pregnant (but it was still a secret) with Declan. :)
This is my favorite picture...too bad you can't see my mom! I love how Bella is totally diving straight for the camera.

My parents with their grandchildren. It's crazy to think they already have more grandkids than they have kids!

We carried on tradition and made toffee the day after Thanksgiving. Here are all the boys in the kitchen. I promise the girls did help...we just didn't get a picture of it.
This is what my mom did while we were making toffee...Just kidding, my mom helped a lot with the toffee since she's the expert in making it! :) She just couldn't pass up the chance to hold Declan.

Bella had fun making Declan laugh!
Gavin is 3 months older than Declan. We had to get a picture of the two chubby babies in just their diapers! Can someone tell me why the picture keeps flipping??
Declan riding Bella's elephant.
The 3 kids the morning we left

Thanks Mike and Tara for letting us invade your house!










7 comments:
You guys make such a cute little family! I love it!! Only 10 more days until you get here!! yay!! i am so excited!!
FUN! I'm so sad Ashlie didn't pack me in her suit case with her...
I'm so glad you posted! I love seeing pictures of your cute family! And congrats to Zach and his run!! I wish I could do that!
I love those chunky boys! And I love your mom's toffee. IT IS THE BEST!
I have been waiting to see some pics of your time together. What a bunch of cuties! I love you all so much and am so looking forward to seeing you soon. I only wish Mike, Tara and the kids could be here too. Nikki, you are such a darling mom!
That is so fun you got to see Ashlie. Declan is getting so big and you look so great Nikky!
Invade again! It was lots of fun! You just need to cut those apron strings on Zach and convince him that North Carolina is the place to be!
Post a Comment