Zach blessed Declan at church on October 25th. Doesn't he look cute in his little white tux? My mom found it in Idaho and it fit him perfectly! By the way Declan's name is pronounced Deck-lan not DE-Klan. :)
All of us in front of the Memphis Temple
My parents with Declan
My mom reading to Declan
Declan decided to start sitting up with help while they were here.
We went to the Memphis Botanical Gardens while they were here. It was the first time I had ever been and they are amazing! They have a really cool area for kids to play. I'm kind of sad that we're going to move before Declan is able to enjoy it.Creative flower beds
Declan was a monkey for Halloween!
Levi, Emery, and Declan at the ward party. They are all just waking up.
We were able to go to the Zoo and watch the cool sea lion show.
Declan with Grandpa
On their last day here Declan decided he wanted to start standing with some help of course! It's his new favorite position now.
9 comments:
Fun! and now my sister gets to come play with you and Declan I'm so jealous!
Visitors are always fun - congrats on 5 years and Declan is so darling!
i am NOT sorry you won't be in Memphis in time for Declan to enjoy the gardens. Utah can't wait for you to be a resident! But I can't wait even more! yay!!!
Sad to move? Well...I guess you could stay if you're gonna miss memphis that bad... ;)
Looks like you have been having so much fun! He is getting HUGE!!! He is so cute!!!
Declan is such a cutie. I love his little costume he had on.
Wow it looks like you guys had a week full of fun!! Im so jealous! ha. Its too bad we couldn't have been there for Declan's blessing! Im sure it went great and we will get to meet him soon enough :) Can't wait!!!
What a cutie! Love his monkey costume.
He is so stinking cute! He looks like a giant compared to our "big guy". Guess its that whole premie thing! When will you guys be in IF for Christmas? We would LOVE to see you.
Post a Comment