Zach's twin sisters, Hilary and Hailey were able to come to Memphis for a few days in October. We had a lot of fun while they were here. Declan loves having other people around to give him attention! We tried going to the Gibson Guitar Factory but they didn't have anyone there to give tours, so we walked around downtown for a little bit and then ate and Kooky Canucks.
Hailey eating a fried pickle. YUM!
We decided to share the 4 lb hamburger for dinner...we ate half of it between the 4 of us!
On Friday Zach was at school all day but we had fun hanging out at home. Hilary and Hailey bought Declan the cutest Halloween outfit. The shirt says, "Daddy's Little Monster."
On Saturday Zach, Declan, and the twins were able to participate in a Vision Walk while I was at work. It was really cold that day...
Hailey and Declan...don't you love his outfit? :)
Hilary making Declan laugh...I promise he does wear pants sometimes.
8 comments:
I love the pictures! Declan is so cute! But where are the pictures with you in them?
i don't know why, but every time i decided isaac was too cute to miss taking pictures, he wasn't wearing pants...or a shirt. either one or the other. i never understood...maybe it's just because they look so darn cute and comfy?? declan is seriously adorable.
What a cute baby boy you've got there! Bet you are having all kinds of fun with that one :)
Ashlie, Brent, my kiddos, and I are planning on coming to Mike and Tara's place in Hickory to visit with you and your family. The only day that works is Wed before Thanksgiving. Hopefully you can be there by then! See ya soon.
Taya (Eborn) Sigg
I love his face in the hamburger picture! haha! It looks like he thinks he's going to be eaten alive by that monster of a burger!
he's growing so much! I can't wait to see him!!
I am so jealous that the whole family has been able to come see you guys and meet Declan except for me and Cole!! Its a good thing Christmas is coming up so fast cuz i can't wait to see the 3 of you!! Declan is growing so fast and he is so cute!!
As you can see, Taya is especially concerned that you see Ashley :-) Did Zach dress him in the shirt, diaper, sock combo? I love when Mike dresses the kids, Gavin isn't too hard, but when he dresses Bella it is the best. Especially if he tries to do her hair.
Cute pictures! We actually met them at the vision walk! I started to wonder after a little bit about the two girls walking close to Zach and finally asked if they were family! Fun stuff! It is always fun having visitors!
Post a Comment