He grabs at his toys now...
He had a fun time with his Aunts Hilary and Hailey when they came to visit...(more pics to come from their visit.)

Older girls are holding his hands...ha ha :)

His first trip to the Zoo and he slept most of the time...

After the Zoo I babysat my friend's baby, Joel, who is a few weeks older than Declan. They had fun playing.

Declan's favorite time is story time right before bed! (I changed the picture to be turned the right way, not sure why it keeps flipping back.)

We just had his 2 month check up today and he did really well with his shots. He cried for a few minutes and then just fell asleep.
2 month stats:
weight: 13 lbs 15 oz (75th percentile)
length: 25.25 inches (90th percentile)
head circumference: 40.5 cm (50th percentile)




14 comments:
What a cutie pie. I can't believe he's already two months! Can't wait to pinch his cheeks at Thanksgiving time :)
he is SERIOUSLY so cute. he's got the cutest, roundest face. i love it. he's totally yours and zach's!
He is so adorable! I can see both of you in him but at times, it is like seeing a baby Zach. Your parents are so excited to get their hands on him. Oh.......and to see you of course! ;) I love you all. He looks so happy and very much loved! P.S. You feeding him cream?
He is soooo cute & looks a lot like you. He sounds like a joy. I love his Halloween shirt!
Aw, you guys, he's getting SO big and so so cute!
How fun - good for you for already babysitting - you were way ahead of me at that stage - I had my hands full with one! He is getting cuter every day if it is possible!
so cute!!! Can't wait for him and Cohen to hang out together!!!
He's so cute Nikky! I am so jealous I want my baby boy back!! so enjoy ever minute.. Even the minutes after midnight and before 5am!! =)
It can't possibly be two months already! He is such a cute little guy and you have obviously got the parenting thing down!! Cute picts!
He is such a cute little baby! It sounds like you are enjoying every second. Hope you guys are doing well down there!
Oh my!! He is absolutely adorable!! I just love those cute pictures..He is growing so fast!! Its amazing!! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you and meet baby Declan at christmas time!!
He is getting so big. What a cutie! Isn't it so fun seeing all the new little things they are learning and doing all the time.
Oh Nikky! Declan is so cute! You guys make very cute babies! Hope all is well!
He is so dang cute! I love that picture of him sleeping in his carseat, nothing more precious than a sleeping baby!
Post a Comment