For the last four months Zach and three of his friends have been training for the St. Jude half marathon.
You can't really tell in the picture but Zach just crossed the finish line.

The four boys who trained so hard and all crossed the finish line within 20 minutes of each other.
Zach ran it in 2 hours 4 minutes and 40 seconds!
Way to go Zach!




11 comments:
I love Declan's little outfit - that last pic is so cute of your little family and your hair is getting super long! Way to go Zach!
Hey can I please have a copy of the picture of all the guys together. Thanks a bunch.
that's awesome! I didn't know he was training for that. What a stud. How did he even find time to do that?
Great Job Zach!! Thats a great accomplishment!! You guys are all so cute!! I get to see you tomorrow!! YaY!!
Becky- he found time at 4 AM! I'm glad I don't have to hear the alarm go off at that time anymore! :)
way to go Zach!!!
Honestly, I can hardly wait to see all of you and hold that darling boy! Way to go Zach and friends and such a great cause as well. Love you!
awesome. and just a thought...has zach ever been richard simmons for halloween? i'm thinking he should...
Way to go Zach!! I wish I could run fast...
Hey - I miss you guys and Declan is getting too big!! Let's hang out soon!!
P.S. Way to go Zach! :)
Post a Comment