Sunday, September 27, 2009

growing up so fast!

We've been busy the past few weeks (although, I don't seem to accomplish much during the day...) Declan has started to smile a little bit.


Emery (Marissa's little girl) and Declan. She is 2 weeks old here and he is 6 weeks.

A lady in our ward had a mother's of new babies party on Friday. Here are 4 of the moms and new babies that have been born this summer.

All the babies in their car seats getting ready to go!

Declan's favorite thing to do...besides eating of course! He slept 6 1/2 hours straight the other night. I hope this starts to be a common occurrence!

20 comments:

a.eborn said...

What a cutie patutie!! :)

'Ole Lisa said...

He is such a cutie and getting so big to quickly. His hair looks like it has a bit of red tint in it. You know how I love redheaded boys! ;) It is fun when they start to interact with you more. I am glad that you get to spend so much time with him. Love you!

Keri said...

He looks gigantic next to Marissa's baby! I love the picture of him in his Boppy.

Katie Fish said...

Cute pictures!!! They really do grow WAY too fast!

Kari said...

Don't count on him sleeping through the night! Maxten still doesn't and he is 18 months old. He is such a cutie! He is really getting big!

Jana said...

I should have done my hair. Haha.

Kirsten said...

He is so cute and getting big fast!! I hope to meet him some day. Don't worry about getting much done. I didn't for Jonas's first six months. Hope all is well. Oh and Jonas has the same outfit that Declan is in in the party with the new moms, it's a bigger size though.

The Sullengers said...

I love the way they sleep with their little hands in the air!!

Randi said...

He is getting so big!! I can't believe how much he has grown!!He is a beautiful little boy!! i bet you are having so much fun with him!!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh he is so adorable! i love his round little face! and what a great idea for all the bagillion people who are having babies!

Britt said...

OHHHH MY CUTE! You are a great mamma! I would know, thank you for being such a great blogger! I love love love you!

Rowbury Adventures said...

Look at all those babies! haha holy smokes he is already growing up SO FAST! I agree with ASh what a cutie patutie!

Summer Mortensen said...

Nikky, he is just a precious little sweetie!! I just love that picture of him sleeping...so cute! Isn't it funny how "busy" babies, (or kids in general) keep you, and yet you don't accomplish much? Looks like you're having a great time with him!

Camille said...

What a handsome little man! I found your blog by the way, so cute! You have an adorable family and look so happy. Isn't mommyhood the best?

Roger and Victoria said...

He IS growing so fast - What a cutie! You look so great!!

Harris Family said...

Can you believe how fast they grow? I still look at Halli, who is 16 months old now, and wonder where the time went!

Tanner said...

How fun! I loved this post... such cute little babies!! Those were great pics! Your little guy is so adorable!! Hope you're doing well!

Tara said...

He does look a bit like Gavin. Gotta love that olive skin, you don't have to be crazy about sunscreen. You look awesome Nikki!!! We are excited to see you guys in a month.

Trisha said...

congratulations you guys. he is such a cutie. we hope all is well for you and your family. enjoy him because they grow to fast.

Andrea :) said...

He is so darling! Congratulations! I hope he is sleeping longer so you get some rest, too. :)