Wednesday, September 9, 2009

my love!


Happy Birthday to Zachary today!!! I can't imagine my life without him. He has brought so much joy and happiness into my life! I am so lucky to be able to grow old with him! His smile and laugh are contagious and they were one of the first things that I fell in love with 5 years ago. Thank you for being a better husband and father than I ever could have imagined!

5 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

aww how sweet. good job at being so cool zach! ps. the laugh is TOTALLY contagious.

'Ole Lisa said...

I know that area where the photo was taken. "God's Country!" I think Zach is a pretty great guy too. After all, if you love him, he had to be wonderful. He makes you happy and loves you as much as you love him and that is so important. Now, you have a darling little one. You ARE blessed!

The Lloyd's said...

what a cool birthday---9/9/09. i hope you guys did something fun!

Britt said...

What a great family you have!! XOXO

Unknown said...

Hey Nikky, I just wanted to tell you guys congrats with the new addition. I haven't been on the computer for a while with how busy life gets with a baby as you probably know. I'm so happy for you guys. Baby Declan is a little cutie.