Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Three posts in one day, this is definitely a record and something that will probably never happen again! We both had the day off Friday so we spent it getting the most of the baby items we need. I don't feel as stressed out now and am beginning to realize that this is actually happening in a matter of weeks! On the 4th we started out the day by going to our ward's delicious pancake breakfast and then having a BBQ at a friend's house later. We ended the night by going to Germantown (a little suburb of Memphis) and watching their fireworks show. It wasn't very sunny yesterday but it was so humid! We're all glistening in these pictures! :)

Matt, Corrine, and Hailey

I think I look a little like Buddha here...

Jason

Addie and Jana

After the show was over Addie came over and climbed on top of Zach. She stayed like this for a few minutes. Too cute!

6 comments:

Randi said...

Nikky!! I think that you look so cute!!I'm getting so excited for you guys!! I can't wait for us to come and visit!! How have you been feeling? I hope all is well. We need to try to talk more. It looks like you had a fun 4th of July!! We sure did miss you guys!! Anyways i hope to hear from you soon!! Love ya!

Kent and Leisy said...

we lucked out with NO humidity for the 4th! I can't believe that you are having a baby so soon! good luck!

Kari said...

That so cute that the girl came over and cuddled with Zach. You both are going to be great parents.

Britt said...

What a cute life you live! You are a doll!

lindsandbrian said...

Leave it to Brian to cut out a girl on a poster right!? We would have loved to see you this fourth too..but just think next year, we will have our almost one year olds running around with us :) I hope everything is going well for you. Have you thought of a name?

shhluke said...

I love that picture of Zach and Addie. I wish we could have come. Oh well, maybe next time.