Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

We had some friends over for a delicious Easter dinner that included ham, potatoes, squash casserole, rolls, and some amazing cheesecake for dessert! It was a lot of fun to get together and celebrate such a special day.

Jesse and Marissa
As you can see, my cheeks are growing along with my belly...
Becky and Buddy
Justin and Spencer
Heather and Haylee
our entertainment...Jackson, Hunter, and Charlotte
Spencer's awesome hair and facial expression after jumping on the bed with Hunter
Last but not least...a new belly shot. This is at 24 weeks.

17 comments:

Sarah said...

cuuuuuute bump!!!!!!!!!

Erin L said...

YOU LOOK PREGNANT!!! I'm excited for your baby.

Cassie said...

cute lil pregnant mama!! Congrats to you guys! You look teeny tiny and super cute!

Spencer said...

I'm proud to say I made the blog. Thanks for a fun easter guys!

Jana said...

You have such a cute belly, and I'm jealous. I just feel like a swollen waterbed.

'Ole Lisa said...

Holy Cow your hair is beautiful! You have a tiny belly and your cheeks (what cheeks?) are cute. You just glow. Looks like you had a great time with all of your friends. I love you all. A. Lisa

Katie Fish said...

Oh my gosh Nikky! You look SO good! Seriously...so cute!

Logan and Lisa said...

Your belly is sooo cute! It's so crazy we are both pregnant and due around the same time. (:

The Sullengers said...

You look great! I had the worst swollen feet - hopefully you will be exempt from that!

a.eborn said...

You just glow!! You look so beautiful! When do I get to see you again?!!

Unknown said...

wow you have to be the cutest pregnant woman that i have seen!
oh my~ i will have to make your bag tomorrow you are gonna need it soon! love you nik!

Tiff Rudd said...

Happy Easter! You are lookin' so cute all pregnant! Love it!

Kelly Munns said...

isaac keeps seeing you in these pictures and says, "mama!" it's pretty cute. he thinks any white blonde girl is me.

sooooo your baby bump is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! i can't say enough how gorgeous you are. i love it. i always say that when women get pregnant i love them 100 times more.

Summer Mortensen said...

You look so cute pregnant!! That will be so fun for you to have a boy- trust me ;)!! Hope you're feeling good. Looking at you now makes me that much more excited NOT to be pregnant anymore...haha!! Enjoy it though, it's totally worth every minute!

The Sommer Family said...

Congrats on the boy! I love little boys! You are so cute pregnant!

Kristin said...

Zach and Nikky! I found you...and I'm so excited! I knew blog-stalking old friends would lead to something good.

Congrats on the baby in the belly!

Amber said...

You are so cute pregnant! I'm so jealous! I'm pretty sure I won't look like that