Sunday, March 8, 2009

Trip Home

I know, I am such a slacker at blogging lately! We haven't taken a whole lot of pictures lately and really, what is a post without pictures? Last week we were able to fly to Idaho for Coleman and Randi's wedding and since it was Zach's spring break we were able to stay the whole week. Unfortunately, our camera wasn't charged (oops) so we didn't take too many pictures, except of the wedding. We had a lot of fun hanging out with our families mostly and being able to see a few friends and are not looking forward to going back to the real world tomorrow!

the happy newlyweds!

with the parents
Cole and the boys
Randi and her girls
yep, this is Zach's little brother :)
Cole with Hilary and Hailey
Zach and I at the reception
the Oswald girls...minus the newest one!
meeting Tiff's son, Austin
last but not least, my parents :)


P.S. We have decided not to go private after all. Thanks for sending me your e-mail addresses though!

5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun to go home! I am so jealous! It looks like you had a great trip.

Rowbury Adventures said...

ohhh cute little coleman! How did the wedding and everything go? I didn't get to see you one time!! Hope everything is going good with you and tell your husband hi!

a.eborn said...

Yay! A new post!! (Don't worry I've been slacking too!) I love all your pictures!

Unknown said...

I keep forgetting to ask...where do Zack's parents live...or what ward are they in? I think we are in the same ward. I know that Cole looks terribly familiar and I remember seeing the sisters. You will have to let me know. What a small world. I hope you guys are doing good. Zach....don't forget....Ops For Life!!!!

Unknown said...

What a small world. Yes, we are. We live in Fall Creek in the new edition. I will have to look for them on Sunday. I hope you guys are doing good. We miss ya!