Saturday, January 24, 2009

Going Private

Zach and I have decided to go private with our blog. So if you would like to continue looking at it leave us a comment with your e-mail address so we can send you and invite! I also don't plan on publishing any of your comments so don't worry about leaving your e-mail address on here.

I realize I haven't put anything on here about Christmas and New Years, mainly because we were lame and didn't take any pictures while we were home. We did have an awesome time being with both our families during the holidays though. It was definitely winter there and I kept asking Zach why we want to move back to the frozen tundra of Idaho but of course by the time we came back to Memphis, I just wanted to go back to Idaho. Luckily, we will be heading back the end of February for Zach's little brother's wedding.

1 comment:

Kersten said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.