My dad's Thanksgiving tradition...grilled turkey. YUM!

Our family picture taken on my brother's porch. I love their Southern home!
Tara, Mike, and Bella
My parents
The 4 of us at Grandfather Mountain
All Bella wanted to do was play with the snow at Grandfather Mountain.

Making Toffee
The morning we left we gave Bella her Christmas present early...pink Ray Bans! She loved them. I love her wild hair!
It was great to see everyone, especially Bella! She is growing up so fast and has the cutest little personality. I taught her how to do the "pound" after giving someone a high five while we were there. My dad gave her a pound and she said, "whoa Grandpa, what are those?!" (pointing to his knuckles). My dad said, "They're knuckles, look you have them too." She then ran into the kitchen saying, "Daddy, look! I got me some knuckles!" I hope our kids are as cute as her someday!


12 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun! Bella is so stinkin cute...and of course your kids will be that cute someday, how could they not be!?!?
Anyway, I just have to say that I think you look so pretty in the fam pic on the porch! I love your long hair! :) I miss ya!
How fun! You will have cute kids too! I can't wait to see you!
Nikky! Bella looks so much like you, its crazy!! She's adorable!
OH my gosh, your brother has a little girl, that isnt that little anymore! wow i cant believe how fast time goes by.
your hair is so long and pretty too! thats the longest i have ever seen it!!!! i really like it.. oh i need your address i have a little something for you!
Looks like you had a great time. Your hair is getting so long! Bella is a cutie. I know that the two of you will have darling kids as well.
How fun!! You all must have had a blast. I LOVE the toffee making picture...that was kind of how your dad looked when he showed me how to make it :D. Bella is adorable! Her eyes are so much like Tara's, but when I saw that picture on the porch I thought, "that is Nikky!" So cute!!
Your dad is going to LOVE the picture of him stirring toffee. He looks half asleep. ;)
Hey guys! I was just thinking that it has been way too long! Lets do something soon! Hope you guys are having a fantastic Christmas!
Well, I am sure they won't be AS cute, but second cutest kids won't be so bad.
Lets be friends! Check out our blog-don't you love these things?!
tonight Kambri told me she wanted to talk to Mikky...she remembers you! I thought you would find that funny!
HELLO! i found your blog so now i will look at it all the time haha I wrote you guys a thank you card so I need your address! I hope everything is going perfect for you both, you deserve it!! have the best day ever...
Post a Comment