Last Friday as soon as I got off work, Zach and I headed down to Atlanta, Georgia. It's a little over 6 hours from Memphis so we arrived at 2:30 AM Saturday morning. Luckily, we were able to sleep in on Saturday. Anyway, the next few posts are all slide shows of our adventures in Atlanta. We had a lot of fun figuring out the train and bus schedules. Public transportation is awesome when you are visiting some place you've never been by the way.
The highlight of the trip was the Braves game. Zach and I are HUGE Braves fans. Here's a random side story for those who don't know already...on our first date I found out that Zach played baseball in high school so I asked him who his favorite team was and he said the Braves. He completely thought I was lying when I told him they were my favorite team also and wouldn't believe me until I named off past and present players and the positions they played. So, we have always said that we wanted to watch the Braves play at Turner Field someday, and it finally happened! I guess good things do come from living in the South. :)
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun in Atlanta!
It sounds like you had a great trip! How fun to be able to explore the south and spend time together.
It looks like such a fun trip!! Who knew there was so much fun stuff to do in Atlanta?! Glad you guys had a good time!
Hey! We went private on our blog. If you want an invite to read let me know your email address, if I haven't already sent you an invite. My address is "amj_427@hotmail.com".
Adrienne & Scott Berg
Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Are you all heading to Idaho at all for the summer? We are here visiting family for a couple of months.
Post a Comment