Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've been tagged...

Four jobs I have had:
1. Housekeeper at a hotel
2. Pulling weeds at Kelly Summers' farm...best job ever!
3. Melaleuca-wellness rep, customer service rep, QD coach
4. Everything but the doctor at the optometry office!

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. 10 Things I hate about you
2. Tommy Boy
3. My Best Friend's Wedding
4. A River Runs Through it

Four places I have lived:
1. Anchorage, Alaska
2. Cheyenne, Wyoming
3. Columbus, Georgia
4. Fort Leavenworth, Kansas

Four TV show I watch:
1. the Hills
2. Greek
3. Saved by the Bell...every morning while getting ready for work!
4. Sports South--Braves baseball

Four places I have been:
1. California
2. Hawaii
3. Mexico
4. Europe

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Becky
2. my dad
3. Aunt Sally
4. Aunt Lisa

Four of my favorite foods:
1. chicken ranch pizza from Craigos :)
2. pasta
3. chips
4. chocolate

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Argentina
2. New Zealand
3. Europe, again :)
4. NYC

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. traveling
2. Zach getting through half of his 2nd year of optometry school
3. seeing family again....
4. birthdays!

Four friends I am tagging:
1. Becky
2. Tiffany
3. Tara
4. Megan

1 comment:

'Ole Lisa said...

Oh my peanut butter and mustard loving sweetie! How I love you. Your mom said it was fun to see you both again. I love you!