Friday, April 18, 2008

"I'm not gonna lie..."

Yesterday, Zach and I were able to have lunch with one of our favorite old friend/co-worker/mission buddy of Zachs. We were so excited to have our first Idaho visitor! Okay, so he really wasn't in Memphis to see us, but we can pretend. It was awesome to see Steve and to meet his sweet girlfriend, Whitney. We are hoping that since Whitney is from Memphis that he will come to visit more often! :) It was great to reminisce about all the fun times back in the "cave" at Melaleuca, hear some wonderful mission stories, and laugh about all the crazy things in Memphis.

Steve and Whitney


Zach and Steve...and some crazy guy chopping weeds in a random field?

The 4 of us at Steak and Shake :)

6 comments:

Jana said...

Is this the Steve that Jason knows? Now I can put a face with a name.

Robert Sullivan said...

How fun! And Steak and Shake....yumm!!!!!

Tiffany said...

I'm not gonna lie. . . we haven't been able to chat on Thursday's for a long long time. :)

THE BLAIRS said...

not that this goes with this blog entry.. but i just wanted you to know i check out your weather link all the time! I am really really really wanting to come Saturday, but it all depends on the little monster and who is going to watch her!

Beth Benson said...

haha i totally know steve and whitney....(worked with steve for awhile)...I was looking at blogs of my friends blogs....(jade stellmon was an old roommate of mine) I think i might have met zach way back in the day....haha blogstalking....amazingly crazy and funny. just thought i'd leave my two cents here...have a good one!

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun to have friends come and visit! A little bit of home is always nice.

Aren't you so excited for finals to be over for the boys? I agree, we'll have to do something again soon now that finals are almost over.