Thursday, April 10, 2008

Video

We had an exciting day in our office on Monday. News Channel 5 came in with a homeless man that had been firebombed. Don't know what that is? Neither did I, so I will try to explain. Someone threw a beer bottle full of gasoline and lit it on fire at this man which gave him third degree burns. His glasses were destroyed in this process and that is how he came to be in our office on Monday. Both Katie and I have been trying to figure out for two days now how to post the video on our blogs but we haven't had any success. So, here is the link and you may need to scroll down to find the video named, "Road to Recovery."

http://www.wmctv.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=2367253&at1=News&h1=Road To Recovery (4-8-08)

6 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

What were those guys thinking? I was hoping to see you on the news:).

Shannon said...

I think they took the video off, but oh my gosh, that is AWFUL! I cringed when I read that!

Zach and Nikky said...

I just checked and the video is still on there. You just have to wait for a commercial :)

Dave L said...

You were almost on tv.

That's cool that they can help him out like that. What kind of punishment will the guys that did it get? They need a good beating.

Anonymous said...

Nikky - I just watched that news story! crazy stuff. i too was hoping you'd make your media debut :) (Whitney L.)

Kent and Leisy said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog :)- hooray for the easiest way to stay in touch and stay updated!! that story about the guy that got firebombed is crazy.