Sunday, February 10, 2008

All about Zachary


I stole this from Tiffany :)

What is his name? Zachary McLean

How long have you been married? 3 years in a week :)

How long did you date? We met and didn't start dating until 6 months later. We ended up dating for 3 months and were engaged for 3 months.

How old is he? 25

How old are you? 22

Who eats more sweets? Definitely me. He does like real sugary candy and I like chocolate.

Who said I love you first? He did...and then I drilled him with lots of questions and finally said it back after awhile!

Who is taller? He is...even though I thought we were the same height the first month we were dating.

Who can sing better? I think we are equal in this category. Neither of us have amazing voices but we can both carry a tune.

Who is smarter? Definitely Zach...that's why he's the one in optometry school!

Who does the laundry? Me. He offers to do it but whenever he does it he gets confused about which shirts of mine he isn't supposed to dry and so they all end up drying on towels!

Who does the dishes? We both do, I like to wash them but hate drying them so he usually dries them for me!

Who pays the bills? Zach

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

Who mows the lawn? Umm...if we had a lawn he would mow it. I've never mowed a lawn in my life!

Besides you, who is his best friend? Guy, Tex, Bryson, T, Blake, Brian...even though he doesn't talk to them weekly like I talk to my best friends!

Who cooks dinner? Me, he helps out every now and then.

Who drives? Both of us

Who is more stubborn? I would say Zach is way more stubborn than me. Before we were married his mom asked my mom if I knew how stubborn he was...I learned fast. If you asked him though, he would say that I am stubborn but only because he has rubbed off on me!

Who kissed who first? He kissed me on my 19th birthday...only a week after we had gone on our first date. He tries to tell me that he wanted to wait longer but I don't believe him.

Who asked who out first? He asked me out finally after taking 6 months to get the courage to do so! :)

What was your first date? We went to the driving range in Rexburg, went to the movies and saw The Village and laughed through the entire movie. Afterwards we went to Coldstone and then we walked around the Idaho Falls temple grounds because he was showing me what he did at work (he worked on the temple grounds crew).

Who proposed? Zach...and I was so surprised!

Who has more friends? Equal again...I definitely keep in better touch though.

Who is more sensitive? Me by far. His dad keeps telling me that he will get more sensitive with age, I hope so!

Who has more siblings? Zach has 4 and I have 1...not too hard to beat!

Who wears the pants? hmm...both of us.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

haha i loved the stubborn question because I think he is like Mitch, they appear to be so submissive and give their wives their ways but deep down when you get to know them, they are stubborn!! I am glad you guys are safe from the tornados last week, we were close to getting them too but they were just south of us! That is the worst thing about living in the midwest!! The crazy extreme weather!

Katie Fish said...

haha...that's fun. I just may have to steal this one time when I have nothing to blog about! Ps...I blogged...at your demand! :)