Our Valentine's Day always consists of pizza and root beer. It's kind of a weird tradition but we've done it ever since we were together. We were married just 5 days after Valentine's Day so our first Valentine's Day together was when we were engaged and we only got to spend an hour with each other because of our schedules. So, during our lunch break we grabbed a hot and ready and root beer and took it to our soon to be apartment. We've kept the tradition alive ever since. Except this year we upgraded to Pizza Hut. :) I love it. The rest of the night was spent watching Becoming Jane and playing Mario Galaxy on the Wii (my present to Zach).

He was so anxious to eat!

Zach surprised me with tulips the day before Valentine's Day :)
10 comments:
That is a cute tradition! How fun. Oh, and happy anniversary in a few days...
so, what did zach think of that movie??
We watched Becoming Jane on Valentine's also. What did you think?
Hey, we actually finally got two new trainers, Megan Hebdon and Mitchell Stoker, am I happy with both of the choices, well that's a different subject. Anyways, I hope you guys had a good Anniversary and Valentines day!! I know how those days are where you only see your spouse for an hour or two during the day! Good times going to school and working right?
Right there with ya! Wehave little cesar's not ready to make the upgrade to Pizza Hut yet! :)
I was thinking about you guys a few days ago (on the 19th)! It's your third anniversary!!! Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!
Hey Nikky!! So it was totally random to hear from you but I'm glad that we did! We had no idea that you were in Tennesse- how cool! We might move to Florida in a month...little closer to you!! Check up on us!!
Hi...sorry I'm like a month late in commenting on this. Haha. I've been a bit busy. Ps...the company I'm working for is called Press-A-Print. Anyway, this really is a cute Valentines tradition! How fun!
Post a Comment