We finally arrived and are very thankful from the help of the Oswald family and the Bartlett 2nd Ward Elders' Quorum for helping us move in. Here are a few pictures from our first week:
Your house looks great and you already have it put together. I hope that all if going well with the both of you. I love you both very much and hope that Nikki is able to find a job soon. Congrats and take care of each other. I am glad that you were able to go to the temple even though you were not able to go in. (Yes....I know that it may surprise you, but I have talked with your mom! :) Aunt Lisa
We have been married since February 19, 2005. We met at BYU-Idaho and graduated from there in December of 2006. Nikky's degree is in art history and Zach's is in biology. We recently moved from Memphis, TN to Bountiful, Utah where Zach is doing his final rotations for optometry school. He graduates in May 2011 and then who knows where life will take us! We welcomed our son, Declan, into our family in August 2009 and we are loving being his parents!
1 comment:
Hey Guys!
Your house looks great and you already have it put together. I hope that all if going well with the both of you. I love you both very much and hope that Nikki is able to find a job soon. Congrats and take care of each other. I am glad that you were able to go to the temple even though you were not able to go in. (Yes....I know that it may surprise you, but I have talked with your mom! :) Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment