This is Declan telling us how old he is! ONE!
This is the apron my brother gave my mom for her birthday. Yep, you would think after all these years we would coordinate gifts better but nope. I'm just glad they are both different colors, style, and really cute!
My mom with all the birthday loot.
My parents surprised Declan with a set of golf clubs when we got to their house. He LOVES them! I'm sure this is just the first of many sets he will have. He had so much fun hitting the ball, or more whacking the ball around the yard. He has played with them everyday since getting them.
We stayed with Zach's family on Friday night. Declan had a lot of fun jumping on the tramp with Aunt Sara. He loves going in their backyard where the dogs are kept. Good thing he has a nice grandma and grandpa to take him back there because I am too scared of their bear of a dog, Mac. Hilary and Hailey came up also but of course the only pictures I got were of Declan on the tramp. We had lots of fun playing games on Saturday while listening to Conference of course. :)
Sunday was spent at my parent's house just listening to Conference and keeping the little man entertained. I drove back to Utah on Monday to greet my sleeping husband. I don't have much patience when he's not around so I was glad to have him back! Of course, Declan was very excited to be back with his dad. When I put him to bed that night I asked him if he was excited to sleep in his own bed and he said, "YEAH!" ha ha. We love to visit family but it always means a lack of sleep!




7 comments:
I love your mom! Send her my birthday love!! and PS you were not that bad of a teenager!!!!!
An apron IS a big project...in my book. but I don't sew so I'm sure my opinion doesn't really count. GOOD JOB either way. And funny that Mike & Tara got her an apron too. Before I read that though, I kept looking at the red apron trying to see how in the world that was the reversed side!
What a fun little trip. Isn't weird how different we act with out our husbands. I seem more quiet and in the thinking zone when he is gone. I am always so excited to have him home. Happy Birthday to your Mom!
Yea for using your sewing machine! I don't think I could make an apron, so good for you!
And it looks like your mom got some plastic pots for her birthday, too. She can cook some imaginary food! (Clearly I have no idea what those colored things are, but they look like plastic dishes to me.)
I personally think your mom is pretty amazing as well! I mean, she is only my bestest chick friend in the world! LOVE her! Love you too. You did an awesome job on the apron and Sarah, I was doing the same thing you were! I think those plastic pots are really measuring cups, right? They look like they are darling. Love you Nikky!
Cute pictures!! I seriously love that apron you made for your mom!! I definitely want the pattern for it!!! Super cute! Nice job! Declan is growing so fast!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!! Miss you!
The "plastic pots" are actually really cute ceramic measuring cups my mom's neighbor got for her. I guess she better start cooking more! ha ha
Post a Comment