Thursday, March 24, 2011

swimming!

 Declan and I are taking a parent tot swimming class at the rec center here.  It has been interesting...ha ha.  Declan LOVES the bath and he LOVES to run around in water but he's not a huge fan of me trying to get him to do kicks, strokes, and blow bubbles in the deep water.  He's had four classes so far and the last time we went was the first time he didn't whine or cry when I held him on his stomach.  So, I guess we're making some improvement!  It has been fun though and makes the days go by faster but I'm glad we only have 2 classes left.  These pictures were taken by Whitney yesterday after class was over.  The boys love going down the slide!








4 comments:

Logan and Lisa said...

He is getting so big. How fun that you guys are taking a swimming class. I have been wanting to do that with ella. Wish you guys lived near us to be able to have our kids play together. Lisa

Anonymous said...

He's cute in those grownup looking swim trunks! Do they heat the pool or is it pretty cold? I'm such a wuss about cold water.

Unknown said...

I love that last picture of Declan-such a little stud!

Randi Oswald said...

He looks so cute in these pictures!! He is growing up fast!!