Monday, March 14, 2011

surprise!

In just a few short months, 

our little family of 3 will be...



















MOVING!  

How many of you thought I was going to say "a family of 4?"

Ha!  No way!


We'll be moving to Walla Walla, WA the end of June.  Zach was matched for a residency at the VA hospital there and we are excited to have another adventure!  The residency will start July 1st and end June 30, 2012.  

11 comments:

Hailey said...

Haha, even I thought you were about to say family of 4, and I knew better! Now I need to start researching Walla Walla...

Chy said...

DUDE!!! OK sorry you may not know me but I know Zach and I think we have met before at Steph and Kevin Sommers house..I think??. Justin and I live in Dayton, WA which is about 40min from Walla Walla! We lived in Walla Walla for about a year before we moved here (My hubs works at the Dayton hospital in healthcare administration). SO super excited for you guys to move here!! Please call me if you need me to look for good rentals (the houses are A LOT more expensive than good old IF) or anything! My # is 509-386-6953 and my name is Chy

Kersten said...

Have fun, that's very exciting. You guys have moved around alot in the last little while.

Jay and Camille said...

Wahoo! We will have to go out sometime. I'm about an hour from Walla Walla and I'm sure you guys will be going to Tri Cities often so we can meet up! If you need anything just let me know. I can look for housing or if you need a place to crash while you look let me know! (PLUS, anytime you want to head down to IF I will totally be game)

Jana said...

that was mean

Unknown said...

HAHA NOT FUNNY!!!

The Sullengers said...

Congrats on moving to a new place and knowing your future - at least for a year!

a.eborn said...

I almost got a tinge of upsetness... WallaWalla huh? Guess we'll have to visit :)

Sarah said...

got me!! and I knew you were moving.

Shannon said...

It'd be funny if you posted the other news like...tomorrow. ;)

Congrats on the residency! Sounds like it will be an fun new adventure.

Kiera said...

Awesome! Congrats!