Monday, February 21, 2011

6 years

Zach and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary on February 19th.  Zach's parents came to our place and stayed with Declan while we went to Salt Lake for a couple nights.  It was so nice to getaway - I had completely forgotten what it was like to do whatever you want when you want and not have any responsibilities.  We went shopping, ate out a lot, got massages, and went to a movie.  Even though we had a lot of fun we missed Declan.  Although, I don't think he missed us very much!  He seemed to love spending time with Zach's parents and sisters.  It's nice to know we can leave him and he won't freak out!

6 years ago....
Now...

8 comments:

Jana said...

You two look the exact same...with less makeup. Ha.

And I'm so jealous you had several days to yourself! AND MASSAGES!

The Sullengers said...

Cobgrats on 6 traes! And getting away!

Shannon said...

Aww, happy anniversary you two! We'll be celebrating our 6 years in a couple months too, CRAZY how fast the years are going,huh?!

PS. You guys have not aged one bit! Jealous. Ben and I look at our pictures and think "Man, we were so skinny, what happened?! Haha. :)

'Ole Lisa said...

Sorry, but I dont agree. I think you are even more beautiful and handsome now then you were the day you were married. And that is saying a lot because Nikky, you looked STUNNING. Really, love you both a ton and Happy Anniversary you two. This is just the beginning! ;)

Kari said...

You haven't changed a bit. You are such a cute couple. I glad you two got hitched.

Unknown said...

Still cute as ever!! love you two :)

Cassie said...

happy anni!!!

Michelle Life Buy The Beach said...

He reminds me of my grandson Wesley, the are close in age. So cute... the things they can get into. He's darling!
Congrats on your anniversary too!