For Memorial Day weekend we went to Franklin, TN (just a little before Nashville) with our good friends the Welshes. Jesse's family was so nice to let us stay with them all weekend. Declan loved chasing the two dogs and we all had a lot of fun. We went to the Factory on Saturday morning and looked around at the shops their and also went to an awesome Farmer's Market.
I love this picture of the kids!
Declan sucking on a lemon at Mellow Mushroom for lunch.
On Saturday night Jesse's parents were so nice to watch the kids so we could go to dinner. We went to Puckett's and they had three country music songwriters performing while we were there. It was so awesome to hear the background about some of my favorite songs! They were really funny also.
I am going to miss Marissa so much when we move!
On Monday morning on our way back to Memphis we were able to meet up with two couples, the Loves and the McKenzies, from our BYU-I ward. We went to Mimi's Cafe in Murfreesboro and it was delicious! They even gave Declan a little bowl of cheerios, crackers, and an orange slice. It was really nice to see some old friends that we haven't seen in a few years!
I tried to keep Declan entertained on the way home.

5 comments:
Looks like fun! I love the new hair! and I love love that your boys have matching clothes!!!
I really love your haircut, nikky! I think it makes you look older, like you are 18 instead of 15 ;) jk...it does make you look older, though!
I must say I love the picture of the former 67th friends the best. It's always nice to know ward members stay in contact.
My favorite is the picture of all the former 67th warders. We love knowing that you still stay in touch with them.
Declan is my favorite nephew!!! He is so cute in these pictures, and so is your hair! I can't wait for you to move to Utah!
p.s. I am visiting your blog from Germany. I thought it was cool to see that pop up in your site meter thing.
Post a Comment