We took Declan to the mall on Saturday to get him out of the house. He hasn't been feeling too well the past few weeks so he's been couped up in our apartment and was starting to go crazy...and so was I! Here's a pic of him riding the dragon on the carousel.
He didn't quite know what to think when it actually started going around and the dragon went up and down but he seemed to like it!
He loves being mischievous in the kitchen. As soon as the dishwasher or fridge is open he comes crawling full speed to try and catch them before we close them back up. It's really cute. Yesterday I was unloading groceries and as I was putting them in the fridge he would take them back out. I also caught him with a few grapes in his mouth that he tried to sneak while I had my back to him. ha ha
I took these pictures last night when he was supposed to be getting ready for bed. He's had a hard time lately winding down for the night and has been fighting his nightly routine. He was just too cute last night though, I had to let him play just a little longer.
This picture is random but I just wanted to show y'all how curly his hair can get in the back with a little humidity! We went swimming for a second time a couple weeks ago and got this picture of all the boys who had the same swim shirt. Declan is the furthest on the left.
We started giving Declan a sippy cup when he was 6 months old while he ate meals and he caught on pretty well. Well, the last month or so he's realized how much he likes sucking out of straws. I have a water bottle that you have to bite the straw to open and then suck up and he loves it. Zach and I couldn't believe he could actually get water out of it but he does! He refused to take his sippy cup if he ever saw my water bottle around so we decided to get him one of his own. He was really excited when he realized that it was just for him and he didn't have to share with me anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow Jack he is getting so big! Is he walking yet? He is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys this fall... when is the moving date?
He is sooooooo cute and growing so fast. Can't wait to see him.
I can't wait for you to move to Utah!!!
Aw Nik! Your kid is too cute for his briches! I can't wait to see him in a couple months! (...and you)
Post a Comment