Last week we went for a walk at this huge beautiful park called Shelby Farms. I got some of the cutest pictures of Zach and Declan and just had to share them. We were given the outfit that Declan is wearing and Zach just happened to have something that matched perfectly!
I absolutely love this next picture. It's my new favorite picture of my two boys.
Declan loves to walk around and has been doing so for a couple months. Of course he doesn't like it if we let go of his hands. He has taken a couple steps on his own but he is still a little unsure of walking all by himself.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! Those pictures are SO cute! Aww...so so precious, I LOVE it!
what fun pic! He is growing so fast. He is going to be walking before you know it!
Post a Comment