These next pictures weren't taken yesterday but sometime in the last week. Here is Declan amusing me by wearing a small mixing bowl as his hat. It's actually the perfect size for his head! :)
This is how we often find Declan in the morning when we go to get him out of his crib. Silly boy.
I had to take him to the doctor this morning because he woke up with a low grade fever and was really congested. I think I gave him the cold that I had last week. Poor guy. Anyway, they weighed him while we were there and he is currently 19 lbs 9 oz. Just keeps growing!

7 comments:
he is seriously too cute for his own good. I love him!
Let just say that meal looks interesting???? No, it looks like fun! Cute idea!
He is the cutest little guy ever! I just love him and i miss all of you guys!! I can't wait to see you again! I love the picture with the bowl on his head it is so cute!! Tell Zach congrats on his boards!! Hopefully Declan will start feeling better soon poor guy!
He is such a doll! Love the green meal. We used to to that all the time when the kids were home but I have been a bit of a slacker in the last few years. Can't wait to see you again and play with him.
I'm just going to say it. Your son is adorable, but that food looks disgusting. Love, Hailey
Holy green mashed potatoes. We had a green dinner too, but not THAT green. Haha. I love it. Are those chicken rolls?? Yummmmmmmmmm! I wouldn't have thought to dye the mixture. So awesome. Cute pics of Declan!!
I keep looking at the picture of him in the crib and I just want to kiss that little neck of his. When I was young I thought it was so strange to hear people say that they could "just eat them alive" or that they could "kiss them to death." Well, I fully understand what they mean and that is how I feel when I look at that picture. Love you!
Post a Comment