Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More pictures

Here are some pictures from when Zach's mom, Ann, visited.  We were able to go to the Botanic Gardens, shopping, and ate out lots.  It was so much fun!
This is the face Declan gives us every time we put food in his mouth.  It cracks me up!  It doesn't matter if it's his favorite or not - he just has to taste it to figure out what we are putting in his mouth.

4 comments:

Kersten said...

Nikky, he is so stinkin' cute! Inlove his cheeks!

lindsandbrian said...

What a cutie! I am so glad you have been able to have family visit. I just couldn't ever convince Brian to move there :)

Kari said...

He has the most adorable little face. He always looks super happy! Very cute!

Hailey said...

Declan misses me. I can tell. I can't believe Sara gets to visit him next week and I don't! I might just have to plan my own visit.