Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yep, I'm still pregnant...

I went to the doctor yesterday where she told me that I was still only dilated to a 2 and had a 50/50 chance of having to have a c-section if they induced me on the 7th. After much thought and prayer, Zach and I decided to give him a little more time to come on his own. So, if I don't have him by Tuesday the 11th I will be induced that day at 4 AM. So, that's the update! Sorry if I haven't answered the phone when you call or replied to text messages. I'm running a little low on texts and minutes and would like to have plenty available for when he does come! :)

12 comments:

Tiff said...

Thanks for the update! I have been checking all day! :) So, I have to know if you were brave at the dr! Did you ask? :) I'm sending good thoughts your way! Hope he comes soon!

Shannon said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the update, I was wondering how you were doing! Good luck this weekend! :)

The Sommer Family said...

So exciting! My first was a week late! Even though it's not fun to be 10 months prego...sometimes it's easier to take care of them in the belly! Good luck with everything! You two will be awesome parents! If I can give you any advice it would be relax and enjoy the ride...that "instant bond" people talk about, often takes a little time! Good luck!

Kelly Munns said...

aww dang it! well good for you for giving him the time he needs...and you probably aren't thrilled about a c-section! i wouldn't be either. well good luck, i've been thinking about you and wondering when this little man will show himself! hang in there, your world will be upside down before you know it!

Kent and Leisy said...

I thought for sure you'd had him!! you know- you may be uncomfortable and ready for him to come- but REALLY- they are much easier inside than out!! enjoy your last few days :)

lindsandbrian said...

We are thinking good thoughts and praying for you all! When its his time to come he will...I might have to have a c-section so I know the feelings you have, but I just keep thinking, whatever will get them here safe and healthy will be the best.

Kiera said...

I was thinking about you this morning, I'm glad you are still doing well. Hopefully everything works out well for you! I'm sure it will. Just a few more days. Sleep A LOT!!!!!

Kristi Clinger said...

Oh you poor girl!
If you do have a c-section ask for a pain ball(from your doctor/anthesiaolist) and make sure you get up and walk around as soon as you can. I recovered so quickly because I moved around right after. Take it easy and I can't wait to see the little guy.

Unknown said...

Get that baby out of there! ;)

Katie Fish said...

Oh man...the suspense! :) Well, then we will be thinking about you guys a little longer and anticipating his arrival! Try to relax and enjoy these last few days.

hayleemj said...

well you sure are a trooper!! I was late with Jackson and had to be induced and I know how hard it is to wait for them to decide to come to the world! Keep the updates coming... this is the only way I'll know when little oswald comes! Good luck and thanks again for helping us this summer!

Tiffany said...

You're not pregnant anymore! Update us with some pictures. :)