Wednesday, June 17, 2009

August 2010

We now know where we will be spending Zach's last year of school......................................................

SALT LAKE CITY!

We will be staying in Memphis through next August while Zach does his first externship at the Eye Clinic at SCO. For the fall semester his extern will be at the Eye Foundation in SLC and he will be at a family practice in Magna, UT during the spring semester.

We are so excited to be able to move back west and be around family and friends in a year! It's crazy to think that by the time we move to SLC we will have a one year old! There are definitely things we will miss about Memphis though. Mainly all the great friends we have made out here! However, we will NOT miss the insanely hot and humid summers. :)

14 comments:

lindsandbrian said...

WOOO HOOO!! That means you're even closer to us. I am sure that will be hard to leave, but I will be happy you are close. How are you doing? And feeling? I am so excited that your baby boy will be here so soon.

The Lloyd's said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! YAY!!!!

Holly said...

How exciting! I bet you are both excited to be closer to home! :)

Kelly Munns said...

oh good! it's always comforting to know you're close to friends and family. when exactly are you due? soon it sounds.

'Ole Lisa said...

YIPPEE!!! It will be so fun to have you three close to us. We will have to get together for dinner and playing. I would love to babysit for you anytime.

SoftlyFalling said...

Yay! That's so cool! He'll be working near us! We live in West Valley, just East of Magna :) Maybe we can get together and have a little playdate! :D

Kiera said...

I'm so glad you'll be close by! Now our boys really can hang out!!!

Unknown said...

coolest thing ever! now when i fly home i can see stop in to see you, i am sure you parents are really excited to have you that close again.

Megan said...

YAY! I am so excited! I know it will be hard your friends, but I am so exicted that you will be close again. Even closer than you were in Rexburg. :) Yay! :)

Hailey said...

I can't wait! This is the most exciting news I have received in weeks!

Kari said...

Oh my goodness! That is great! We can see you more! That is awesome! I am so happy for you!

a.eborn said...

I am SOOOOO HAPPY you guys will be so close! Hooray!! I feel like doing a little dance :)

Katie Fish said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! That is SO awesome!

Roger and Victoria said...

YAY! That is so awesome. We are SO excited to have you guys so close!!!