For Halloween this year we got together with some friends and went on a ghost tour of downtown Memphis. We thought it sounded like a fun and scary night. However, that was not the case. I'm pretty sure that our tour guide thought he was a comedian and forgot that we were there to be scared. Oh well, we had fun with friends! Anyway, before the the tour we went out to eat at a place called Big Foot Lodge. It's kind of like Big Judds except a lot more sanitary! :) They have a
four pound burger that they call the Sasquatch. They have this deal where if one person could eat it in under an hour then your meal is on them. They take your picture after you eat it like at Big Judds except only three people had their picture on the wall! One kid ate it in under 10 minutes! Can you believe that?! Just for you information that means he ate a total of 12,387 calories in less than 10 minutes. Just thinking about that makes me want to throw up. Yuck. We were going to get one and share it with all eight of us but it takes 40 minutes to make and we didn't have that much time!

A not so great picture of all of us at the restaurant...I forgot the flash was off!

Jesse and Marissa, so festive in orange and black!

Becky and Buddy (Becky is the new girl I work with)

So this is random but the hand dryers in the bathroom at Big Foot are super powerful. Look at Becky's skin!

Zach and I with Sasquatch himself

The Butcher Shop is haunted according to our tour guide. I took a picture because he said that some people who took pictures of it could see weird lights in the windows above the shop. I guess we weren't lucky enough.

This sign was posted on the way out of the parking garage. I thought it was pretty funny. Oh and by the way, the machine DOES take $20 bills, you just get all your change in quarters. Just ask Becky and Buddy!
Last but not least, Zach and I carved a pumpkin for the second time ever together! Okay, so I lied, I decided what we should carve it as and Zach did the carving! Here's what it looked like when it was finished........

Yes it is a white pumpkin so we had to carve it like Jack the Pumpkin King! Zach is so talented!!
11 comments:
Too bad your tour guide wasn't good, cause that does sound really cool and scary! Where is that restaurant? Is it worth trying? Anyway, I agree, we need to do something soon! It seems like I haven't seen you guys forever! Let's do a Killer Bunnies night soon!! That is too funny about Cameron escaping from nursery! It makes me wonder what else he does that I don't know about! :)
It looks like you had a fun night...ok, so I must be crazy, but the part I can't get over is how many calories that kid ate! AND the fact that he was a kid, where did he put it all?! Gross! :)
I like the pumpkin. Zach must have some mad pumpkin skills, because cutting that many teeth is hard!
Hey! Looks like you guys had fun! I totally hear you on the Big J's sanitary issues :)! Great pumpkin, I made Kevin carve ours too. I am still trying to post more pictures on facebook at the Melaleuca Halloween but I am having trouble, I'll let you know! See ya!
It loooks like you guys had a lot of fun this Halloween. I would agree that eating a 4 pound hamburger in 10 min is gross. I love the pumpkin. We miss you and can't wait to see you!
I really like the pumpkin! They were playing Christmas music in Walmart today, and it made me think of you guys. I'm so excited you're coming!
It sounds like you guys had a great night with your friends.
That pumpkin is awesome!! Glad you guys had a great night!!
omg that pumpkin is so cool! I love it!
Fun pics! Love the pumkin! You guys are so cute! How was your Thanksgiving?!
I've been meaning to tell you too, that I love your pic. of Memphis that you have for your blog title!
Post a Comment