Today is my best friend's birthday...Happy Birthday Beck! Becky and I have been friends since Junior High when she thought I liked her boyfriend. Ya know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Ha Ha. Well, it didn't take her long to figure out that I didn't like her boyfriend but we stayed friends and when her and that boy broke up a year later, we became the best of friends. We've been through a lot together throughout the years. We haven't let the miles come between our friendship either since we haven't lived in the same state for 6 years. She is one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life. She knows the real meaning of friendship and is always by my side whenever I need her. Even when I do stupid things, she is there for me, after she lets me know that I was in the wrong. :) In honor of her birthday I thought I would share some pictures of the past....enjoy.
Us at Old Fongs in high school :)

Me, Becky, Ashlie, and Lisa taking pictures before going to Retrix...ha ha.

I LOVE this picture! This is Becky pretending to be a jellyfish...notice the shower cap on her head. This was taken the second night we were in Mexico, the first night Becky was stung by a jellyfish...ouch.

She was my maid of honor...

Becky's wedding with her dad and Grandma Ree

Graduating from Utah State

She surprised me for my birthday last year by coming up to Rexburg for a surprise party! It was the best surprise ever!!

Christmas 2007...after eating at New Fongs. It has been a tradition since high school.

One more blast from the past...

Check out that awesome hair!! :)
I love you Becky! You are the best friend anyone could ever ask for. Thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for the many years of fun, random, moments! I miss you!!
7 comments:
there's a creepy little hand behind you, by the window in the last picture...
Just for the record...Becky's birthday is March 28th. I do know the real date. I made this post on the 27th but waited to post it on the 28th but for some reason it still says the 27th on it.
you are TOO CUTE!! And i want some of those pictures! i don't have them! I am so glad that we have remained best friends through all this time. I don't know what i would do without you.
I loved going to Fong's!
I also want to know what's with the creepy little hand behind Nikky's head.
Alright Larsens...the creepy hand behind my head happens to be one of those back scratcher things. Happy now? :)
Hey Nikky-
It's Cara Sullenger here - but wanted to tell you that it is:
Fongs
New Fongs
No Old Fongs in there....heheheh-isn't Becky married to one of the cheerleaders at USU or used to be one? I used to see her all the time at the games.
Post a Comment